Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 19 of my Inktober2020 series of Women I Admire is Hedy Lamarr


 Day 19 of my Inktober2020 series of Women I Admire is Hedy Lamarr

Hedy Lamarr is a beautiful woman that I admire not only because she had an impeccable genetic code that made her gorgeous as fuck, but because of what she did with her life. She was unhappily married to a Nazi arms dealer and that marriage gave her the opportunity to learn about military technology. From there, she was able to patent the technology that was so ahead of its time that they couldn’t use it during WW2. The Navy began using her patent that allowed radio signals to jump frequencies so they couldn’t be jammed during the Cuban Missile Crisis. We still use her invention for all cell phones, fax machines (are they still around?) and just about any wireless communication available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment