Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Day 13 of my Inktober2020 series of Women I Admire is - Tina Fey


 Day 13 of Inktober2020 Women I Admire series is Tina Fey

A graduate of UVA, this woman is to be admired all around. I can’t say enough good things about her without sounding creepy as fuck. She’s accomplished so much in the entertainment industry, from being the “Hi,” lady at Mutual Savings Bank, and the first woman head writer at SNL, to using Mean Girls to push back against stereotypes of women in math and being the youngest Mark Twain Prize winner. She's funny as hell and has done a fuck ton of charitable work for veterans and something near to my own heart, autism, with Autism Speaks. And let’s be honest, Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation has nothing on Tina Fey’s spot-on Sarah Palin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment