Friday, August 31, 2012

My Journey - Day 14

So ... today is the last day of August. 31 days until my portfolio is due to Portraits, Inc. I want to stress that, I can turn my portfolio in at any time - I don't have to wait until October 1. I'm not procrastinating either, I just want to make sure all of my ducks are in order. With children, family, being a full time student, plus book cover designs, etc., I must admit that I'm a little more anxious than usual.

Yesterday, I made a list of every thing I needed to do on each portrait. It was then that it hit me that I have no people of color in my portfolio. This bothers me because I've probably completed just as many portraits of minorities that I have of Caucasians. I just don't have any in my portfolio, and it's much too late to begin one. I hope that if Portraits, Inc., are looking for this in my portfolio, they'll give me the opportunity to complete one. When I realized this, I got a little tense. All of those portraits through the years, and I didn't keep a single one for my portfolio ... great.

Anyway, all I can do now is push forward and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment