Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Richmond Brewery Series - Isley Brewing Company




 


Unfortunately, I didn't take too many progress pics of Isley Brewing Company. I think I may have taken progress pics of one or two more and after that, knowing I had close to 30 breweries to paint, I decided to take pics of just the completed image. Each painting took an average of 3-4 hours, so the entire set took close to 90 hours. Isley Brewing Company and Star Hill were probably my favorites to paint, but each company has its own characteristics that stand out. Vaasen, The Veil, Mainline...the list goes on and on. Each one was fun and interesting in its own way.
Isley Brewing Company is part of the Scotts Addition Brewery Series and fourth in my Richmond Brewery Series. Coasters & Prints can be ordered at my etsy store




No comments:

Post a Comment