Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Belle Isle Suspension Bridge work in progress

Lately, in addition to the breweries, I have been churning out a LOT of local work with palette knives. I did an Italian Villa-style painting several years ago, and I loved it. I was planning to do more, but got a commission to reproduce a Mira Fujita sad clown painting and kind of let it go. This year, I decided to do a few and damn...I'm in love. This is my 7th or 8th palette knife painting. All of them have already sold and after posting all the breweries, I'll begin posting some of these palette knife paintings. This one is a work in progress of the suspension bridge that leads to Belle Isle. 

For more information on Mira Fujita's work, you read more at the following link: https://www.rachel-nightingale.info/tag/mira-fujita/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment