Friday, April 2, 2021

Richmond Brewery Series - Ardent Craft Ales



 This is the first of my Richmond Brewery series - Ardent Craft Ales located in Scotts Addition. There are 28 breweries with a Richmond address that I plan to do, but all in all, I think almost 40 in the Richmond, Goochland, Chester, Midlothian, Ashland (did I miss anybody) area. Right now, I'm focusing only on Richmond, but may include the other breweries at some point. When I began the series, Intermission and Final Gravity were showing in the Richmond area, but later on, were showing online as being outside the boundaries. By that time, I'd already finished them. 

The Scotts Addition series is available at my etsy store, and the entire series of Richmond Breweries will be available before the month is over.

www.etsy.com/shop/JohnPriceArt

No comments:

Post a Comment