Sunday, November 17, 2013

Change

Later on this week, I will be posting maybe an image or two of some of the drawings or paintings I did in Gatlinsburg at the Great Smokey Mountains. It was such a pleasant, almost intoxicating feeling to be in that environment, away from ... well ... life.

After I post the paintings, much of my artwork will seem to shift in nature. This is something I've been struggling/wrestling with for so long. Just this week, I've gotten maybe 20-30 emails asking when I'm going to be posting more oil portraits. The answer to that is simply - I don't know. I've kind of strayed from oil portraits, and have moved into the more creative realm of painting. So very soon, maybe around the end of the year, this will be shown in my artwork. My realistic portraits and landscapes - though I'll continue to do them - will take a back seat to some of the newer work that I've been inspired to create.

I hope you enjoy ... I sure have.

No comments:

Post a Comment