Thursday, August 1, 2013
Saddam's Palace
If you look up at the top pic, it's a photo of Saddam holding a sword in the Falcon Palace on the Radwaniyah Palace Complex in Baghdad. There's a specific reason I'm posting these images, which you will see in another month or so. The bottom three images were photos I took at the palace when I worked there from 2008-2010. All of the motifs on the wall are carved into the wall, and the doors are hand carved. I found the image of Saddam the other day from a story that yahoo did on a sword that was returned to the nation of Iraq. I found it interesting that Saddam used to frequent the same palace that I ate in every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Richmond Pipeline Palette Knife Oil 11x14 $75 Shipping free to anywhere in the United States. Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, Card
-
2026 Calendars are now available in my etsy store and website: Johnpricefineart.com or etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/813420065/2026-...




No comments:
Post a Comment