Thursday, March 8, 2012

Photoshop Edit



Okay, don't laugh. This image is of me from the inside of my living room. It was for a lighting project at AAU and I had to see if I could match colors and lighting up. The window area doesn't exist. Well, the window does, but not the image outside. That is taken from one of my several trips to Dubai.

Speaking of Dubai, if you're ever interested in going to the Middle East, Dubai is one of the most laid back Middle Eastern Nations. However, it also has a serious western influence. In my opinion, it's not a real view of the Middle East. I've been to Egypt, as well as Iraq, and though I'm not suggesting a person go into those territories - amidst the uprisings and bombings - I do recommend other nations that allow you to experience the real thing. Going to Dubai and eating at Burger King or McDonald's - though not a bad thing - is not my idea of experiencing another culture. Eating their native food is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment