Monday, September 16, 2024

Recent trip to Washington Part 1 of 8


 BECAUSE THIS IS MY ART blog, I don't want to make it about my travels, but I think of all of the places I've been not only with Lynanne, but in my life, Washington definitely takes the cake in terms of beauty. It's definitely the most diverse in regard to landscapes - there's the desert on one side, a rain forest, the mountains, gorgeous cityscapes...I've never seen anything like it. I'll make a few posts over the next few weeks about our recent trip and share a few photos. It's so tempting to upload the entire 1100 photos that we took, but I'll post a handful to show the beauty of the state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent trip to Washington Part 1 of 8

 BECAUSE THIS IS MY ART blog, I don't want to make it about my travels, but I think of all of the places I've been not only with Lyn...