Thursday, September 16, 2021

Presidential Series in schools now!










 Something I've always planned for but didn't know how or when it would happen, just happened. Seeing my presidential series being used in classrooms is one of the best feelings. Full transparency here, the teacher, Mrs. Jaso, purchased six of the presidents, but the prints were so behind that I went ahead and sent the entire collection. Close to a dozen of the presidential series are now in classes around the country. It's not a lot. Lord knows it's not a lot. But knowing the series is being used to teach our future children is everything to me. It's. Just. Everything. 

Now if I can just get the Department of Education to purchase them...

If you're an educator, reach out to me and I'll definitely discount the series for your classroom.

www.etsy.com/shop/JohnPriceArt

No comments:

Post a Comment