Monday, August 10, 2020

Sasquatch and Moonshine

 

Headed out to Meadows of Dan out in the Blue Ridge Mountains to see the Sasquatch commission hanging up at the Buffalo Mountain Ziplines. They haven't framed it just yet, but I got to watch it go up. Later on in the month it'll be completely framed and they'll start some tours. There's also an original moonshine still that the ATF blew the shit out of back in the 1950s. I don't want to post too many pics because the moonshine tours are still in the works, but the owner took us out to the original still. They have some of the original barrels complete with bullet holes, and the original cars that were used to transport the moonshine that were blown apart. I'll be doing some commissioned moonshine paintings within the next few months and I'm looking forward to making my art a part of the Blue Ridge Mountain area. 




No comments:

Post a Comment