A few weeks ago, I was in Franklin County and saw this shed way off the road, maybe 1/4 of a mile. I walked to it and just fell in love with how old, unused, and forgotten it was. A friend once told me that when they're diving and see a barn, they can't help but think about me. I love painting scenes of Richmond and the area I live, but there's something special about old barns and sheds off the beaten path. This one here ... this old, forgotten shed on the side of the road, will be my next art project. Shoot me a message if you'd be interested in purchasing it once it's complete - johnpriceart@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Richmond Pipeline Palette Knife Oil 11x14 $75 Shipping free to anywhere in the United States. Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, Card
-
2026 Calendars are now available in my etsy store and website: Johnpricefineart.com or etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/813420065/2026-...

No comments:
Post a Comment