Friday, August 7, 2015

Gofundme transparency















Some of you are aware of the gofundme I have set up for the self publishing costs of my book. In an effort to keep things honest and straight with those who donate, I am posting a screenshot of the bank account associated with the gofundme. If you'll notice, the payment starts off with just over $500. This is my own personal money I've put up. In the gofundme, at this writing, there's just over $300. So why is this account over $1000? Because the goal is to raise $3000 whether it's through gofundme or other sources. Anywhere that you see WePay - that is the organization that gofundme uses to transfer the money from them to the account. This is my way of being transparent so that you can see that no money is going to obscure resources.

Here is the link to the gofundme:
http://www.gofundme.com/t5d37f74

No comments:

Post a Comment