Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photoshop Edit



I see so many "artists" in magazines do such horrible jobs at editing a woman, so I thought I'd try it for the fun of it. I found this funny-looking lady on a beach and (I have no idea who she is, nor do I know if the image is copyrighted, so it is not my intent to do anything unethical) thought I'd try and do a "professional" photo edit. I edited out portions of her belly, thinned out her legs and arm, thinned her face and neck, removed some of the hair, enhanced her breasts, and toned her up a bit. I tried to make it look like her thumb was tucked into her fist on her left hand, but I'm not so sure it's very convincing. Anyway - US Magazine, People, or any of those other trashy tabloid magazines - call me! I'm looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment