This is the part that people rarely see, when you make a major mistake. Some of the paint was so thick that when it dried, I was unable to add more layers so that it would look natural. You could clearly see the outline of a tree go through one of the bodies of the travelers. So I had to take a razor and scrape that off, sand it down, and apply a brown base layer over it to cover up any indentures. Then, I had to reestablish the dark areas so that I can detail them out. It was a step back, but necessary. The goal is to finish this by June 15. I think I'm ahead of schedule, but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Richmond Pipeline Palette Knife Oil 11x14 $75 Shipping free to anywhere in the United States. Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, Card
-
2026 Calendars are now available in my etsy store and website: Johnpricefineart.com or etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/813420065/2026-...


No comments:
Post a Comment